We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Every Loquacious Idiosyncrasy Treated Equally - 11+ ELITE Thread

1…716717719721722…994

Comments

  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Can you have instagram followers!!

    Yup:):):):)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,726 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Night tweets:wave:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,726 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Oh forgot got till bingo today:T:T:T:T forgot the cheese gave an overage, was lucky i had 2 pks of rolls:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Yup:):):):)

    Flip, I am getting old!

    I think if I answered the questions honestly I would not be selected.

    How many children 7-11 do you have in the household? None, but I have 5 children aged 19+ plus a reindeer… all of which love Lego

    :D:D:D
    10
  • Flip, I am getting old!

    I think if I answered the questions honestly I would not be selected.

    How many children 7-11 do you have in the household? None, but I have 5 children aged 19+ plus a reindeer… all of which love Lego

    :D:D:D

    I thought they should have extended their age range too! Who doesn't like to play with Lego?
    ��
  • miss_corerupted
    miss_corerupted Posts: 3,486 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

    Thanks Trulymadly. My Stepson b'day is in august :)

    Now to set up an instagram account and get 100's of followers hmmmmm
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • llan
    llan Posts: 138 Forumite
    C'mon Europe!!
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Translation doesn't seem to work on the information in the right-hand pane. But I'm sure you can find that information now in some other article and it be translated by Google. Lol:rotfl::rotfl: if you search for the link, you now get numerous pages of articles and sources that now refer to it, possibly including, soon, this forum itself.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    I thought they should have extended their age range too! Who doesn't like to play with Lego?
    ��

    and I just bought £150 worth of the stuff!

    It is on the top of the book shelf… they are getting desperate… I keep telling them it is presents for other people, I give them another 2 weeks before they have opened them all!

    Delayed gratification is very satisfying especially if you believe that this is the forbidden fruit!

    :D:D:D
    10
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    bexter7 wrote: »
    Zippythis has just been posted on HUKD..


    Bosch Tassimo Discs for £1.69 16 pack @ Jtf Wholesale...

    I have no idea what jtf is, but I thought I'd mention it.

    tooooooooooo far for me, but may help another elite.

    Hucknall

    Kidderminster

    Leeds

    Lincoln

    Mansfield

    Newcastle

    Peterborough

    Preston

    Sheffield

    Stoke

    Tamworth

    Warrington
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.