Next Clearance outlet sale!

Options
1235»

Comments

• teenage_Drama
    teenage_Drama Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    Options
    HI
    Is there any next outlet in south london?
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    is there anywhere on their site where you can find your nearest next clearance?
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • riker71
    riker71 Posts: 322 Forumite
    Options
    Leeds Clearance store (Boar Lane) had plenty of childrens and mens (didnt go upstairs so dont know for women but Id assume there would be at least as much as they have a whole floor to themselves)

Got 7 quality items jeans/cords/nice tops @£2 each for 10 yo daughter, notmal price £10-£15 each. For myself jeans@£5 and a quality ribbed dark brown cardigan for £11. Bargain! Cheers to OP
  • Maysie
    Maysie Posts: 2,379 Forumite
    Options
    oxford was good today spent £17 on ladieswear at the starting prices it would have been £198! best buy was a bronze linen jacket £45 down to £3.

Childrenswear was a right missmash not many of anything it was really the dregs in my opinion it was all £2 i think. The lime stuff was marked right down as well that was much nicer for kidswear. cropped leggings £1 etc

Homewear wasnt much around just the same old duvets sets for around £8 somepast their best looking dried flowers and a few ornaments but no major added reductions.

i did get a magnetic stop sign with magnets of traffics lights and other road signs (perfect for my nephew ) for a £1 form £9.99 only one i think (sorry).

They were bringing out boxes piling stuff out and marking everything a pound there were girls tights, accesories, small jewllery boxes, belts with attached purses and cute teddies. Perfect stocking filler type things.
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    Elliebabe wrote: »
    I thought it sold clothes not fish!!! he he he

I think you'll find the word that is mispelled is blocked.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure