Free Coke Zero (1.25L) with free copy of The Sun

edited 12 June 2014 at 11:04AM in Freebies (no spend required)
24 replies 4.7K views
fatboy77fatboy77 Forumite
547 Posts
Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
edited 12 June 2014 at 11:04AM in Freebies (no spend required)
A free Historic Edition of The Sun will be delivered to 22 million homes (except Liverpool) in the UK today or tomorrow.

Inside is a coupon for a FREE 1.25L Coke Zero bottle valid at Asda, Co-Op, Morrisons, Tesco or Waitrose until 12th July.

Replies

• deelydeely Forumite
    383 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    thanks for the heads up, but doubt we'll get one as we don't even get the local free paper!
  • Just got my copy this morning.
    Heads up there is a advert for a free flag - although you have to buy Saturday the sun to get the coupon :)
  • epm-84epm-84 Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    fatboy77 wrote: »
    A free Historic Edition of The Sun will be delivered to 22 million homes (except Liverpool) in the UK today or tomorrow.

More than just Liverpool - all of Merseyside. Additionally, no postperson who was at Hillsborough on the day of the disaster is being made to deliver the free copy, Skelmersdale reportedly has 6 postmen who were there.
  • frogthedogfrogthedog Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Could someone tell me please what page the voucher for the free coke is on please
    TIA
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Ambassador
    16.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    frogthedog wrote: »
    Could someone tell me please what page the voucher for the free coke is on please
    TIA

Its not in todays normal paper, its only in the free edition that may have been delivered to you today (I didnt get one)

Its on Page 4 according to HDUK
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Ambassador
    16.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    https://www.cokezone.com/uk/en/coke-zero/enjoy-a-free-coke-zero

Enjoy a free 1.25L bottle of Coke Zero and celebrate the FIFA World Cup™ together.
    If you’ve had a special edition copy of The Sun delivered to your home, don’t forget to pick up your coupon and claim your free Coke Zero in ASDA, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose or Co-op stores.
    IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS REDEEMING THIS COUPON, PLEASE CALL OUR CARELINE ON 0800 227711.
    Calls from a landline are free and lines are open 9am-7pm Monday to Friday, excluding all bank holidays. Mobile costs may vary.
    How can I get a free bottle of Coke Zero?
    Coupons are available for one day only on Thursday 12th June 2014 to those who receive the special door drop of The Sun newspaper. Check your copy to find one!

Where can I redeem my voucher?
    You can claim your free bottle of Coke Zero in any of the following stores where 1.25L bottles are stocked, subject to availability: ASDA, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose or Co-op.

Can I redeem more than one coupon?
    You are eligible for one coupon per household.

How long is my coupon valid for?
    You have until Saturday 12th July 2014 to claim your free Coke Zero.

Can anyone get a free Coke Zero?
    This offer is open to anyone aged 16 or over.

What if my local store doesn’t stock 1.25L bottles of Coke Zero?
    Please call our careline on 0800 227711 to locate your nearest participating store. Calls from a landline are free and lines are open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Mobile costs may vary.

What if my coupon was refused in store?
    Please call our careline on 0800 227711 to locate your nearest participating store. Calls from a landline are free and lines are open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Mobile costs may vary.

Terms and Conditions

The coupon can be exchanged at participating stores only: ASDA, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose or Co-op stores where Coke Zero 1.25l is stocked in GB (England, Wales, Scotland), IoM and CI to claim one free 1.25L bottle of Coke Zero (subject to availability).
    The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including meal deals).
    Coupon only valid to claimants 16 years and over.
    Only original, undamaged and valid coupons will be accepted. Void if reproduced, altered or expired.
    Cannot be sold, auctioned or transferred to any other Coca-Cola product.
    Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash and has no cash value.
    Coupon must be presented at time of purchase and surrendered upon use.
    Coupon not valid for use in Northern Ireland.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • deelydeely Forumite
    383 Posts
    Forumite
    seems a bit unfair for those people who buy the paper,they get nothing?
  • rach_krach_k Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Thanks, I put it straight in the pile of old newspapers I use to line the recycling bin, now it can have another use too :)

Perhaps those who buy the Sun are being penalised for choosing to buy it :D
  • deelydeely Forumite
    383 Posts
    Forumite
    rach_k wrote: »

Perhaps those who buy the Sun are being penalised for choosing to buy it :D

i just checked thru' a paid for version on a canteen table at work and couldn't find one!
  • LEJCLEJC Forumite
    9.6K Posts
    Just to confirm...its a small promotional copy ....and it was delivered by my postman this morning as a leaflet not addressed specifically to me but along with my post

the coupon is on page 4
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

Top theatre lotteries

How to grab £10-£25 tix for Cabaret, Matilda etc

MSE Deals