Any good PS4 deals?

Options
I'm wanting to buy a PS4 soon and wondering if anyone has come across any good bundles or prices?

I'm looking for below £350 as that's how much it was on release! Would appreciate any tips!

Many Thanks!

Comments

• bluenoseam
    bluenoseam Posts: 4,612 Forumite
    Options
    for under £350 you're looking at the second hand market, there's no need for retail to aggressively price cut on PS4 right now so they aren't. At your price range you're looking at a solus machine, even pre-owned you're probably looking at £320 for the solus machine from a reputable retailer. You might pick one up on the secondary market, but that's caveat emptor & frankly at that sort of money it's not worth the risk.

Don't expect a price drop on the console for a while yet - atleast not until such times as they're not selling as quickly.
    Retired member - fed up with the general tone of the place.
  • PenguinJim
    PenguinJim Posts: 844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    JohnTEE wrote: »
    I'm wanting to buy a PS4 soon and wondering if anyone has come across any good bundles or prices?
    Base.com have the PS4 console with Infamous: Seven out of Ten for £340 at the moment.
    Q: What kind of discussions aren't allowed?
    A: It goes without saying that this site's about MoneySaving.

Q: Why are some Board Guides sometimes unpleasant?
    A: We very much hope this isn't the case. But if it is, please make sure you report this, as you would any other forum user's posts, to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
  • jakethepeguk
    Options
    I just picked up one from Costco, 354 including Killzone.
    Not the best deal, but if you want one of the best warranty packages out there, its a no brainer.
  • JohnTEE
    Options
    I did look at the Shopto one but was unsure as the were selling it on ebay. Are they refurbs? I want a brand new one.
  • bounce08
    bounce08 Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    CeX are selling used PS4s with a new 12 month warranty for £345 - from my experience they are as good as new and the warranty is extra peace of mind as you can just go instore and they can give you another if any problems. I've never had any issues.
  • bluenoseam
    bluenoseam Posts: 4,612 Forumite
    Options
    bounce08 wrote: »
    CeX are selling used PS4s with a new 12 month warranty for £345 - from my experience they are as good as new and the warranty is extra peace of mind as you can just go instore and they can give you another if any problems. I've never had any issues.

Game are selling pre-owned PS4's with 12 month warranty for £299.99 which the price has been at for a month or so now, even before that it was £330 I think. CeX seem (atleast to the educated eye) to pull their prices out of thin air, it's not so long back I was litterally crying laughing at them charging £25 for Minecraft pre-owned! (a product that the notoriously expensive Game & HMV had been selling for £18 brand new!)
    Retired member - fed up with the general tone of the place.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    JohnTEE wrote: »
    I want a brand new one.
    You're unlikely to get that for much less than £350 anywhere.That's why all the suggestions in this thread are for second hand machines.
  • jakethepeguk
    Options
    Wouldnt completely agree with that moneyineptititude,
    Costco will sell you a brand new one, with a game for 353, which effectively makes it sub 350.
    Shopto on their ebay site, will sell you a brand new one, for 319.
    So you can pick it up, less than £350 for brand new.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure