PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Steam Cleaning Uses ?

Options
Hi everyone I used my Vax s7 steam cleaner the hand held part to clean the outside of my oven yesterday and I am delighted with the result this is completely new to me and apparently there are many uses.
So as a 66 year old male pensioner living on my own I would like to tackle many of the cleaning jobs that are available to me using a steam cleaner! My next job is the inside of my electric oven is it safe?
I also believe I can use it on my curtains and carpets and even to get the wrinkles out of clothes, so what I am asking you knowledgeable forum members for is advice on how to get the best use out of my steam cleaner what I can use it for and the way to do it. Thanks
Low Carb High Fat is the way forward I lost 80 lbs

Since first using Martins I have saved thousands

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,573 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I use my steam cleaner to do the inside of the oven, I just turn it off at the electric before I start.

I also find it useful to cleaning hard floors in the kitchen and bathroom. Also good for cleaning the toilet, sink & bath.

Denise
  • viv0147
    viv0147 Posts: 1,703 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thank you Denise do you know how to attach the shoulder strap

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,573 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I haven't got the same steamer as you so can't help. Is there nothing in the instructions about attaching the shoulder straps?

Denise
  • viv0147
    viv0147 Posts: 1,703 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    no I am afraid not! I downloaded the pdf but it's not very detailed I will muddle through it it can't be that difficult I was just being lazy because when I tried yesterday i couldn't work it out but I will today lol

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family