Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,091 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    tip - order 1 at a time- delete cookies - simple even I can manage that
  • keithwjones
    keithwjones Posts: 174 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Still working but only off the first item that you select.

Do not put an item in the basket until you are sure it is what you want.

If you make a mistake empty basket, close browser and click on link again.

Check all your Euro Footy codes because they only last for 14 days - it tells you at the very bottom of the long email. You could always post the codes here for others to use, but only the first one to use it will be lucky.
  • Excellent!
    Thanks
  • System
    great link thanx
  • Thank you, I used your link yesterday and got a T-Rex album for 7.49 ;D

Cheers

Marianne
  • System
    For those who are a bit greedy like me:D if u want get 1.50 off each item (considering the free delivery) simple buy an item discounted, then once complete simple clear your cookies (TOOLS>INTERNET OPTIONS>Temporary Interet Files>Delete Cookies) it defo works, i just bought buffy series 7 and 8 for 27.49 each (far cheapers than HMVs 70 quid) any way. seems to work fine like this. Get spending.

Col
  • System
    For those who are a bit greedy like me:D if u want get 1.50 off each item (considering the free delivery) simple buy an item discounted, then once complete simple clear your cookies (TOOLS>INTERNET OPTIONS>Temporary Interet Files>Delete Cookies) it defo works, i just bought buffy series 7 and 8 for 27.49 each (far cheapers than HMVs 70 quid) any way. seems to work fine like this. Get spending.
    Col

Thanks for the tip! Btw, does anyone know if goods ordered from cdwow costing more than £18 are liable to import duties? I was also tempted by the buffy box sets but don't want to be hit by import fees.
  • System
    Unfortunately, yep, you could get hit by customs. :(

Choicesdirect are based in the UK, and have Buffy boxsets on offer at the moment.

http://www.choicesdirect.com/collections/buffycollections.asp

Probably not AS cheap as cdwow, but if stung by customs, they possibly will be.... depending on the season.
    It's a risk, but they're getting more picky now, customs. :(
  • EileenH
    EileenH Posts: 225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    The link above is still working as I've just ordered another CD today and saved £2. I used a 50p voucher (run out of the £1 vouchers :'( ) and paid £6.99 for my CD. Thanks PJ and Martin
  • [glow=red,2,300][/glow]is there an updated link to this site, i would like to pre order harry potter and the prizoner of azkaban at a very reduced price ;D

when i use the link the pre releases only go up to Sept but the CDwow page they go up to 23rd NOv
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure