We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

An Enjoyable Look Into tweets and Poppy's Expeditions Thread (An 11+ ELITE Thread)

1…733734736738739…948

Comments

  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Don't know why this popped in my head but you know how BS are giving free Lyb cards to students?

    I got one even hough i'm only a part time stay at home student and my student card isn't NUS issue or hologrammed/etc. i just chanced my arm and sa said. "If it says student on it thats good enough for me "

    It was a double bonus as i got my card on my *cough* birthday ;)
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Nothing new apart from jazzy apples for me, so lovely as well, at last a healthy glitch


    If we’re not 10% cheaper on your comparable grocery shopping versus Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s or Waitrose we’ll give you the difference.

    Due to the ASDA Price Guarantee, you're entitled to a voucher of £13.76:

    Why £13.76?
    « Back to comparison results
    14 items (9 different) on your bill qualify for comparison Tesco
    +£12.93

    0.02 x ASDA Root Ginger by Weight per kg £0.04 N/A
    0.15 x ASDA Bananas by Weight per kg £0.10 £0.10
    1 x Haribo Maoam Giant Strawberry Stripes £0.10 £0.10
    1 x Haribo Maoam Giant Sour Stripes (15g) £0.10 £0.10
    1 x Candyland Flumps Mallow Twists (12g) £0.10 £0.10
    1 x Haribo Starmix £0.10 £0.10
    1 x Haribo Tangfastics £0.10 £0.10
    2 x ASDA Carver Ham (250g) £5.00 £2.94
    5 x ASDA Smartprice Unsmoked Back Bacon (500g) £13.60 £4.05
    1 x ASDA Bananas by Weight per kg £2.00 £0.68
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • Bananababe
    Bananababe Posts: 7,358 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    David. wrote: »
    Maintenance :o

    :rotfl:

    Your welcome to partake the facilities anytime your in Scotland x
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    zippydooda wrote: »
    I don't think you speak mince, at least its your words and not cut and pasted. perhaps that should be david.s new name cut&paste. :rotfl:


    I better shut up now or he wont bring his golden snippets over. :)

    I have never heard them called that before. ;)
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • Bananababe
    Bananababe Posts: 7,358 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Hey kleenex tissue offer on shopitize and COs. Shopitize one finishes tonight but if you are quick you could get £1.50 back on £3 spend
  • Bananababe
    Bananababe Posts: 7,358 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I have never heard them called that before. ;)

    :eek::eek:

    Ts either me or you got dirty mind - or both of us !
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Bananababe wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

    Ts either me or you got dirty mind - or both of us !

    :eek::eek:

    ;)

    I think Beckham has the copyright to golden ***** so Zippy couldn't use it. :rotfl:
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    Bless someone has to be Welsh :D could be worse you could be a heathen imagine how they must feel :rotfl:

    I hope it 's not me you are imagining feeling up! :eek:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • Bananababe
    Bananababe Posts: 7,358 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

    ;)

    I think Beckham has the copyright to golden ***** so Zippy couldn't use it. :rotfl:

    :rotfl::rotfl:
  • dugsy
    dugsy Posts: 166 Forumite
    mumtoo3 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I got honey nut shredded wheat with the oats, not the shreddies.


    Thanks mum. What threw me was evangeline said earlier that it wasn't working anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.