We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
An Enjoyable Look Into tweets and Poppy's Expeditions Thread (An 11+ ELITE Thread)
Comments
-
Also Win a Yoosli breakfast hamper and a £50 Waitrose voucher @ London24
http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-a-yoosli-breakfast-hamper-a-50-waitrose-voucher-london24-19026870 -
fairclaire wrote: »I was talking about the missing parts
:rotfl::rotfl: thankfully naebbriac noticed 
I just thought he was cold
When The Fun Stops Stop
0 -
-
good night tweets xThere's no place like home

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.
Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.0 -

Apologies
I've had some truly awful news today so I'm going into hibernation whilst I get my head around it
Wishing you all good health, love & harmony ♥
Snap xx
Snap :heart2: no apologies needed, take time to do whatever you need to. Sending positive thoughts your way. :ABirds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...0 -
-
-
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards