We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn (part 44)

1…6970727475…604

Comments

  • sax11
    sax11 Posts: 3,250 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker!
    We all know this won't be the first time bella has had something this noisy and this shape through her door this year

    $%28KGrHqVHJDcFDmM4ylQSBRtJ%28bWl%28!~~60_35.JPG
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,387 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    sax11 wrote: »
    We all know this won't be the first time bella has had something this noisy and this shape through her door this year

    $%28KGrHqVHJDcFDmM4ylQSBRtJ%28bWl%28!~~60_35.JPG

    I think my dog would attack it :rotfl:
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    has Carla killed tina :eek:
    just put it on so am missing some info :eek:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    BlueBella wrote: »
    I think my dog would attack it :rotfl:

    frightened the life out of our neighbours parakeet :rotfl::rotfl:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,387 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    fire**fly wrote: »
    has Carla killed tina :eek:
    just put it on so am missing some info :eek:

    No, It was Rob! You'll have to watch it on catch up - exciting stuff! :j
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    BlueBella wrote: »
    No, It was Rob! You'll have to watch it on catch up - exciting stuff! :j

    :eek: I missed it all will do catch up :j
    I can't keep up with BGT & coro:eek::rotfl:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Well Corrie was all action tonight :eek:
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    BlueBella wrote: »
    Mmmm not so keen on the faminals - I prefer pink and fluffy things! And I don't like those Pepperamis!

    Going to have one glass of rose I think! - I'm all up for taking a risk this evening! Going to watch Corrie now - it was good last night with the 'push'! :)


    awwwww

    hAD1FB212
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    BlueBella wrote: »
    I think my dog would attack it :rotfl:


    if the dog got it I feel sorry for her/him,
    they feel all sticky :eek::rotfl:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    sax11 wrote: »
    We all know this won't be the first time bella has had something this noisy and this shape through her door this year

    I didn't know bottles of wine were noisy! :p

    Hope you get a win soon Sax ;) U often wonder if my neighbour is stealing my wins too! :D

    Bella, hope your ribs are better soon xx Sounds very painful! I hurt my back and hip yrs ago falling down an open manhole :o (ok...who laughed? :p ) and had physio in the end. That was painful, I was the laugh of the factory for months! :D
    Enjoy your wine ;)

    Fire**fly, I'm also in the dark about posts on here now. I rely on what's in the inn to keep me updated! :D
    Fingers crossed for wins for you tomorrow :) I know Thursday is usually your busiest day.

    I know how you feel sheils about things not finished! DH has been off all week and not done anything but moan!
    Well done joining the fanimal gang! :D I got my ninth win today on it as it's the only thing I can win this month so been getting them for family & friends. :)

    Sylvia ((hugs)) so sorry to hear about your son in hospital. I hope everything is ok with his legs and he is out soon xx
    Well done on the camera win :T :j

    Dreams, I got that email from Times and also thought it was a win at first! :D Fingers crossed for the real wem for you :)

    The rain has never stopped today. I only ventured out to take DD to gymnastics for it to be cancelled! :o
    I did watch BGT though and I do love those boys in heels! What great dancers they are and I couldn't even possibly walk in those heels let alone dance!
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.