We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn (part 44)

1…518519521523524…604

Comments

  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 16 November 2014 at 9:06AM
    Happy_Sunday1.gif


    Good Morning ,


    Looking quite nice here so hope it stays like that.
    Got mag dailies done already so off to find some other comps to do before I start some housework.
    Hope everyone has a lovely day.


    sheils x dolphins1.gif
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media


    Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Morning,it's raining here again.But it's keeping the ice and frost away.Was going to a boot sale but think i will give it a miss. Hope you have a good day what ever your all up to.
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    indie and bella did you see this? Sure I saw you had been entering these comps


    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5114380
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media


    Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Thanks sheils, i have unliked them. Not a nice company by the sounds of it.
  • easy_like_sunday_morning_by_missursa-d4gz8dt.png


    Good morning all, foggy start to the day but I think the sun is coming out. It will maybe dry the washing.

    Hope you all have a lovely day.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Not a bad day here either, a little bit foggy earlier but dry at least!
    I think that company have been removed now from fb sheils. What a scam!
    I went to bed early last night as had a headache so not got much comping done! I don't expect any wins! :o
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    hope your headaches better wingo ((hugs))

    didn't get sunny here today,
    been dark & foggy most of the day :eek:

    hope everyone's had a fruitful day :j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Shame the weather didn't improve for you FF. It was really nice here. Gorgeous sunset too.
    Feeling like a hotel though with peeps coming and going!
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media


    Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I don't mind the weather sheils :)
    if it's carpy outside always plenty to do on the inside :j
    long as I fill up the animals feeders in the morning & get a
    bit of fresh air & exercise am quite happy diddling away
    with other things inside :)
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • Evening all

    I really want to watch 'War Horse' but husband is working nights and I promised I'd record it and we will watch it together. I know I will cry my eyes out.
    Keep hearing about the animals FF, what do you have? I would love to animals all around me, would love a small holding.

    Think Stevie will be leaving X Factor tonight, shame really as he does make me laugh but it is a shame when the better singers leave, but then it's not his fault, he is having the time of his life bless him.
    Let's be happy!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.