We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
NEWSPAPER SUMMARY - Saturday 3rd May 2014
quoia
Posts: 14,524 Forumite
Today's FRONT PAGES









Sorry - Daily Mail missing at this moment









Sorry - Daily Mail missing at this moment
There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!
Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
(11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!
Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
0
Comments
-
The Guardian - FREE Copy of Stardust by Neil Gaiman
To celebrate the paperback release of The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, we are giving away a free copy of Stardust, which includes an extract from The Ocean, on Saturday 3 May 2014 in Sainsbury's with the Guardian.
http://www.theguardian.com/books/competition/2014/apr/26/neil-gaiman-competition0 -
0 -
Where is the sun newspaper0
-
Sun Bingo Numbers: Saturday 3rd May
69, 31, 42, 73, 81, 40, 6, 63, 70, 390 -
pg 31 of the Sun has a £10 off £50 and a £20 off £100 at Wickes. Valid until 12th May.0
-
frugal_rock wrote: »The Guardian - FREE Copy of Stardust by Neil Gaiman
To celebrate the paperback release of The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, we are giving away a free copy of Stardust, which includes an extract from The Ocean, on Saturday 3 May 2014 in Sainsbury's with the Guardian.
http://www.theguardian.com/books/competition/2014/apr/26/neil-gaiman-competition
None in my Sainsburys.
Indeed no sign of the offer whatsoever.
CS said I wasn't the first to ask but they had no idea what they should say or do as they knew nothing about it and certainly had no stock of books.0 -
There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›(11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!
Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
