Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

Soccer Sucker Win

Did anyone else win a soccer sucker prize?

Just wondered if you had received the prize yet as I still haven't received mine :( xx
2014: Girls Joules Polo Shirt,Soccer Suckers,Air Hogs Atmosphere,Lego Movie Book, Family Ticket to Sandall Park Fake Festival & Hullabaloo Event, £50 Adventure Voucher,2 Tickets to see Status Quo & James Blunt,
2015: Free Bird DVD,£500 Yes Electricals,Tommee Tippee bottles, 2 County Tickets for Doncaster Races,
2016:

Replies

• sophie27xsophie27x Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    When and who did you win it from? x
  • KellpeaKellpea Forumite
    40 Posts
    It was the playpennies competition... wem was received on the 14th April xx
    2014: Girls Joules Polo Shirt,Soccer Suckers,Air Hogs Atmosphere,Lego Movie Book, Family Ticket to Sandall Park Fake Festival & Hullabaloo Event, £50 Adventure Voucher,2 Tickets to see Status Quo & James Blunt,
    2015: Free Bird DVD,£500 Yes Electricals,Tommee Tippee bottles, 2 County Tickets for Doncaster Races,
    2016:
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    45.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Kellpea wrote: »

Unless a company states otherwise the default timescale for prize fulfillment is generally "within 30 days" (ASA/CAP guidelines).
  • sophie27xsophie27x Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Kellpea wrote: »

That's really recent so I wouldn't worry too much, I won the same prize from a different competition and it came just under four weeks after my WEM xx
    40 Posts
    Thanks for your advice xx
    2016:
    40 Posts
    Hi, I have still not received this prize. What should I do now?

regards

Kelly x
    2016:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals