We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

1…3839414344…191

Comments

  • fairygirl24
    fairygirl24 Posts: 210 Forumite
    taffyswife wrote: »
    Hav just logged into Pigsback - and my Uswitch points are finally there.:j

    Got 1500, should have only been 500 :T :T

    Me too, should have only been 500, itll do for the wait lol. :T :T
  • crazyposhgal
    crazyposhgal Posts: 2,313 Forumite
    Hi, Does anyone know the link for registering your birthday. I could not find it.

    Also might be an idea to put this on the first post jules.

    TIA

    EDITED - Found it

    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/135/672.aspx?pbq=959%2c959%2cVOVSP
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • Cat72
    Cat72 Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Has anyone else having problems getting HQHAIR points ? I have emailed them as it has been a few days and all they said was bascially heee haw !
  • crazyposhgal
    crazyposhgal Posts: 2,313 Forumite
    Jules i think this has now expired -

    Win the top 50 chart cds New 30/05
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/7/38...553781%2cVOVSR
    How many PiggyPoints are you given when you invite a friend to join Pigsback.com?
    500
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    taffyswife wrote: »
    Hav just logged into Pigsback - and my Uswitch points are finally there.:j

    Got 1500, should have only been 500 :T :T

    I also got 1500 i was only due 1000 for 2 registerations off u switch well i got 4500 £45 well happy perhaps they gave us these for a good will gesture as weve waited so long out shopping to spend them
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

    Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • crazyposhgal
    crazyposhgal Posts: 2,313 Forumite
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • bcfc_forever
    bcfc_forever Posts: 266 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i won the spotlight quiz yesterday my first win on pigsback since i joined 18 months ago many thanks to taggie for the answers yesterday :beer: :beer: :beer:
  • crazyposhgal
    crazyposhgal Posts: 2,313 Forumite
    i won the spotlight quiz yesterday my first win on pigsback since i joined 18 months ago many thanks to taggie for the answers yesterday :beer: :beer: :beer:
    Well done. :T
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • Hi. I was waiting for Uswitch points too and didn't get any. I was just wondering if everyone that got them had e-mailed pigsback regarding them. Thanks in advance
    Nothing to declare ;)
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Hi. I was waiting for Uswitch points too and didn't get any. I was just wondering if everyone that got them had e-mailed pigsback regarding them. Thanks in advance

    I have emailed pigbck many times about the u switch points as weve been waiting over 3 mths and its does state 28 days for the points to be credited,also i emailed them the registeration forms which i got from u switch when you sign up,pigsbck did ask me and some others for these as there still waiting for the file from u switch,give pigsbck an email and ask them.Did you keep the confirmation from u switch when you registered ?
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

    Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.