FRIENDS LIFE - AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!i

Options
13»

Comments

• daithestag
    daithestag Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    They sent me a cheque for £25:00 - I made 5 phone calls and cancelled 2 hours work £40:00 - this was 2 hours I had booked off for my pension review - I had to cancel my review at short notice due to the fact that my paperwork had not arrived - I told them I had a pension review so I am now beginning to think they deliberately held back my paperwork - I have now decided to return the cheque back to friends life - cashing in the cheque would only mean I have accepted their apology and I am most definetly not !!!!
  • daithestag
    daithestag Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Now decided to send the £25.00 cheque back to FRIENDS LIFE - over 30 mins on the phone - 2 hours of my work cancelled (£40.00) to attend a pension review - waiting 7 weeks for my annual statement that arrived a day to late - I will keep all followers up to date on FRIENDSLIFE response.
  • mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,706 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sorry but the rant is getting boring now.
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Never had a problem with them myself.

In fact they were very helpful when my mortgage provider insisted that my endowment policy was still assigned to them when it was not.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure