Does anyone know what the name of this is? (Craft-y gift))

Options
I know this probably isnt the right place for this, but honestly the competition section its the only part of the forum I love and I am comfortable to post on! :happyhear

I am looking for something for a sewing type gift for my friend but cant for the life of me remember what its called, would be great if anyone could know what I'm talking about haha!

It is a cushion cover(for example) with net with a printed image on it (like a colour by numbers) and there are lots of strands of wool with knots at the end, and you have to pull them through the net, following the printed picture on it :think:

Does anyone know what I mean? :eek:

Thanks!

Comments

• JessicAhh
    JessicAhh Posts: 3,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Like on here... http://www.hookedbydesign.co.uk ?

Rug hooking or latch-hook... :)

Don't know how much you're looking to spend, but Hobbycraft have some nice ones - if you're buying one for her and she doesn't have experience, make sure you do get the printed canvas ones, as some have unprinted fabric, require you to follow a chart and are a nightmare! :rotfl:
  • shimmer101
    shimmer101 Posts: 128 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you so much! Thats exactly what I was thinking of! I will make sure I get one that is printed, thanks again thats great :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure