VISA FIFA Comp

Options
A few people have been querying the rather vague terms on this comp so thought I would let you know that you do not need a receipt for the day you are lucky enough to win. As long your receipt is in the promotional period (12.00.01 am on 17th March 2014 to 23:59 on 11th May 2014) you should be fine.

I won last Wednesday which was the 9th and used a receipt from Saturday 5th and I have had an email confirmation today that my claim has been successful.

Also for those wanting to claim on line rather than post your receipt, your receipt attachment needs to be a JPEG and not a PDF as although it does not tell you it will not upload a PDF.

Good luck :)
The best things in life are free.....

Comments

• Nod_Off
    Nod_Off Posts: 290 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    OMG, I've been spreading out my shopping over 7 days so that I have a valid receipt for each day :rotfl:

Thank you so much for clarifying that - I look forward to having a day off from shopping tomorrow :D
    £2019 in 2019 challenge:£50/2019
    A-Z: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Jan wins: £50 cheque
  • joshuabelfast
    Options
    sugarbabe61, it is maybe worth noting that in previous Visa promotions (World Cup 2010 and Olympic 2012) other MSE posters have stated they were asked to provide evidence that they actually made the same number of purchases as corresponding entries particularly where the maximum 10 entries per day have been done regularly.
  • Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    sugarbabe61, it is maybe worth noting that in previous Visa promotions (World Cup 2010 and Olympic 2012) other MSE posters have stated they were asked to provide evidence that they actually made the same number of purchases as corresponding entries particularly where the maximum 10 entries per day have been done regularly.

I read it as long as you have 10 visa transactions between the qualifying dates then that complies with their terms.

As I said, I had my claim approved today and was not asked for confirmation of 10 receipts.
    The best things in life are free.....
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    thanks for clearing this up a bit. I won this morning (yay!) and have sent off a receipt dated 11th april so am hoping that will be fine. I haven't entered 10 times each day, occasionally I have but most days about 4 times, but I use my visa debit for pretty much everything so I'd have no trouble proving any amount of purchases if necessary!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure