We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Da thread....do you dare come in da house?

1…590591593595596…997

Comments

  • Thriftygifty
    Thriftygifty Posts: 1,096
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    I don't get where all the 'le' names come from around here? I live in poulton le fylde. There's a place called houghton le springs.....is it French? Why??

    We were sat in a jam at some traffic lights today and DS2 spotted a house called 'fenella' as he does. He likes signs :cool: and he said 'did we know fenella fudge lived near us' I stupidly said 'who's fenella fudge?'.......I was enlightened on the rest if the journey as to exactly fenella fudge is :o and then I disappointed him at the end by telling him it wasn't her house :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    lol, I really want to ask who Fenella Fudge is now :rotfl:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thank you

    Do you bring your own stripper?

    From what I have heard/read, I dont need to :p
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thank you

    Do you bring your own stripper?

    Would you like to borrow my shovel TM? :) that's a big hole your digging there :eek::p:rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    I don't get where all the 'le' names come from around here? I live in poulton le fylde. There's a place called houghton le springs.....is it French? Why??

    We were sat in a jam at some traffic lights today and DS2 spotted a house called 'fenella' as he does. He likes signs :cool: and he said 'did we know fenella fudge lived near us' I stupidly said 'who's fenella fudge?'.......I was enlightened on the rest if the journey as to exactly fenella fudge is :o and then I disappointed him at the end by telling him it wasn't her house :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    Apparently it's the Norman influence.....haven't got a clue who Norman is though:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • elliemoo wrote: »
    Well we have Muff.
    I'm a big fan of Muff
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    If only batman was here, he'd soon get you told
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    lol, I really want to ask who Fenella Fudge is now :rotfl:

    Well apparently she's a well known radio presenter. I didn't know that but DS2 does :o
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Apparently it's the Norman influence.....haven't got a clue who Norman is though:o

    Maybe him and Fenella like a bit of frottage, I mean er ....rubbing.
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    I'm a big fan of Muff
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

    .....and brave seeing you MIL will see this:eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I hope mother bear has a big handbag to bash you over the head with :D:rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    elliemoo wrote: »
    Maybe him and Fenella like a bit of frottage, I mean er ....rubbing.

    I've just googled that and :eek::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Thriftygifty
    Thriftygifty Posts: 1,096
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have a question....... someone on FB posted photos of a friend of a friend's hen party they has a male stripper I never realised the extent of the stripping :eek::eek::eek: I am no prude at all but :o:o:o whipped cream and you get the idea, it was in the middle of a pub, how is that legal?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.