We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free 2-for-1 entry card+ guidebook to 300+ participating gardens.

2»

Comments

  • Is there a link to participating gardens please? Thanks :-)
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,286 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Is there a link to participating gardens please? Thanks :-)

    Look at gardenersworld.com/two-for-one-gardens

    then it shows a map to select a region.
    Sorry, it's the best I can tell u...can't do proper links.
  • peewhyeff wrote: »
    Look at gardenersworld.com/two-for-one-gardens

    then it shows a map to select a region.
    Sorry, it's the best I can tell u...can't do proper links.

    Thats great thank you very much :)
  • parrfam
    parrfam Posts: 8 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thanks for posting this peewhyeff - I bought a copy for £4 at Tesco's and am pleased I did! It was the last one.
    :beer:
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,286 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Same offer as #1, but mag now costs £4.25. Again, card valid until April next year. Best saving is, I think, £23.50 for Eden Project. Over 300 gardens, use card as many times as you like. Look for May issue of Gardeners World, on sale 24th April.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.