Summer Bulb Offer

karensmith
karensmith Posts: 2,571 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited 31 March 2014 at 9:41PM in Freebies (low spend)
I don't know if this is of any interest to anyone but I have just ordered a pack of 100 Summer Bulbs from JD Parkers online for just a £1 :D You also get a free Buddleia Blue Chip :D delivery is £3.99 ....but I think it is a pretty good bargain for under £5 :j

https://www.jparkers.co.uk/plant-1009307--1/summer-bulb-collection/
"The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die" #mentalhealthwarrior ❤

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    karensmith wrote: »
    I don't know if this is of any interest to anyone but I have just ordered a pack of 100 Summer Bulbs from JD Parkers online for just a £1 :D You also get a free Buddleia Blue Chip :D delivery is £3.99 ....but I think it is a pretty good bargain for under £5 :j

https://www.jparkers.co.uk/plant-1009307--1/summer-bulb-collection/

I ordered the same collection a couple of years ago and out of 100 bulbs about 3 came out and they were all planted correctly. I also ordered a perennial collection from them last year and received an annual collection ! The explanation I got was 'sorry we sold out so we sent an alternative'

I hope yours are ok and you get them to grow :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure