We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Enjoying Life's Indulgences Together Everyday

1…803804806808809…974

Comments

  • In fact FC, I was watching Home Under the Hammer this morning, as you do :rotfl: and your song for DS2 was on it! As soon as I heard it I though of you! :D
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

    PRIDE

    There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.


  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Sorry LFAB is that my fault? :o I have no idea what night it is. :rotfl: And I have not been on the wine either. :o

    Has it been more than. 2 hours since mr TS brought you chips?
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Sadly you don't know I much I dislike that song!:eek::rotfl:

    (I'm supposed to say, yes, I like it and pretend:o:o.)

    FC - are you sure it was definitely the album version and not the Stargate Radio Edit?:p

    :rotfl::rotfl:Anyway, I don't sort of follow current trends at all - quite predictably:j - and instead I follow my own styles, paying so little attention to fashion and what's-in brands. Er..., as for Toploader, from 1999, being a 'current' tread - :eek:it shows how out of date I am:o:o. That was the last I knew of whatever is 'pop music' nowadays!:j:j:rotfl:

    You don't have to like it. Music is a very personal taste. We might like many of the same things and hate just as many of each other's tastes. I love listening to others choices because it's interesting.

    I'll still love you if you have a rubbish taste in music :D:rotfl:.......according to me :D

    Talking of which.....where is the music maestro tonight?
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    ;) in the post ;)

    You have lost me there. :o

    No secret writing was there?
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    But you would never pay that since 2l was once profitable. Right?

    Possibly not (:eek::eek: & :wall:).

    :rotfl: But seeing that 2L isn't profitable now, indeed doesn't exist, and 1.75L for about 36 or 37p each - it's "not too bad".:D I might have gone for it had I not got lots of other acceptable soft drink bottles in the house for me (and my family). But one for the coke fans:money:. (Even if it doesn't pay this time:rotfl:.)
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    You don't have to like it. Music is a very personal taste. We might like many of the same things and hate just as many of each other's tastes. I love listening to others choices because it's interesting.

    I'll still love you if you have a rubbish taste in music :D:rotfl:.......according to me :D

    Talking of which.....where is the music maestro tonight?

    Eh?!? How rude!:rotfl::rotfl::o:D
  • zagubov
    zagubov Posts: 17,978
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    You don't have to like it. Music is a very personal taste. We might like many of the same things and hate just as many of each other's tastes. I love listening to others choices because it's interesting.

    I'll still love you if you have a rubbish taste in music :D:rotfl:.......according to me :D

    Talking of which.....where is the music maestro tonight?

    Evening all! :beer:

    Anyone remember this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxw-3SwvGGk&feature=kp
    There is no honour to be had in not knowing a thing that can be known - Danny Baker
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Anybody know how to cook Monkfish, got some Whoopsied, but have never cooked it before ?
  • zagubov wrote: »
    Evening all! :beer:

    Anyone remember this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxw-3SwvGGk&feature=kp

    As if by magic, up you pop! :D :rotfl:
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

    PRIDE

    There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.


  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    You have lost me there. :o

    No secret writing was there?

    *sigh* Must I explain everything?
    I meant I had posted you the proof you PM'ed me about ;)

    6 mins to tablet time, so go put it infront of you, so you dont forget.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.