We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Mag dailies problem

2»

Comments

  • Clareycat
    Clareycat Posts: 203 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Look dailies share & gain issue seems to have resolved itself today. I was able to use share and gain without video submission.

    Don't know if this is a widespread problem but i haven't been able to use the facebook app to share & gain for a few weeks now. Just keep getting "An error occurred" Anyone else seeing this? I've reported it to Look
    2025 Wins (£743): Best Win - Royal Mint Family Experience
    2022-2024: Comping Break
    2013 -2021(£18,948): Best Win - £10,000 Amada Wakeley Gift Voucher
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    :j :j :j the Share & Gain all seem to be back to normal now :j :j :j
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • Clareycat
    Clareycat Posts: 203 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Ummm i had hoped the issue was sorted today i'm but having problems with share & gain e-mail option today. (Woman's OWn & Instyle so far)

    Also Look facebook share & gain is still throwing up an error every time.

    Anyone else seeing this?
    2025 Wins (£743): Best Win - Royal Mint Family Experience
    2022-2024: Comping Break
    2013 -2021(£18,948): Best Win - £10,000 Amada Wakeley Gift Voucher
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,697 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Clareycat wrote: »
    Also Look facebook share & gain is still throwing up an error every time.

    Anyone else seeing this?

    I haven't been able to share using FB on Look for months now. It always says, sorry an error occurred. So if I need to share with Look I just do the email option, inputting my own 2nd email address.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.