norwegian cruise comp anyone else had a call from Kerry ??

Options
missed number , she left a voice mail saying id entered a comp they were draeing next week and wanted to comfirm this was the best number to reach me " if i was the winner " anyone else had one and am i likely to be bombarded with special offers after the comp ends !
my name is Kit and im addicted to competitions , the what if is my driving force :D !!

Comments

• Poc
    Poc Posts: 171 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I also entered this comp and so far haven't had any phone call from them. Perhaps she's psychic and knows you're the wnner!

Good luck
  • ninacat
    ninacat Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Yes I missed a call from Kerry so phoned her back and she asked the same if this was the best number to get in contact if I was a winner.
  • snakepilsen
    snakepilsen Posts: 2,757 Forumite
    Options
    ninacat wrote: »
    Yes I missed a call from Kerry so phoned her back and she asked the same if this was the best number to get in contact if I was a winner.

Good Luck.
  • silverfox11
    silverfox11 Posts: 404 Forumite
    Options
    I got phone call from them.yesterday it was a guy who.phone me, said thanks for enter competition we will pick a winner at end of the week.

He did ask me if I was going take a cruise soon
  • kit34
    kit34 Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    thank god for that was getting freaked out lol , glad others have had calls too !!!
    my name is Kit and im addicted to competitions , the what if is my driving force :D !!

• vixsta7
    vixsta7 Posts: 163 Forumite
    Options
    I had this on Friday, a chap called John I think? Just checking they had the right number glad I'm not the only one.
  • meg00
    meg00 Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got a call also, Checking that I was interested in cruising or just enetering comps. She followed it up with an e-mail.
  • kathyx
    kathyx Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    I have also missed a call from these today and i have entered this comp fingers crossed for me going to be ringing them 1st thing in the morning
  • CheCazzo
    CheCazzo Posts: 559 Forumite
    Options
    Do you think you've won then kathyx?
  • kathyx
    kathyx Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    Not getting my hopes up just yet, but it would be fab if i have
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories