Advice Please Re; Forms

Options
Hi,
I am looking for advice as to when i go to court do i need to take all my statments loan agreements etc at that point or just the forms and the money.I don't have them all what will happen then?
any advice will be of help.
thanks
lisa

Comments

• owetoomuch
    owetoomuch Posts: 210 Forumite
    Options
    Take as much as you can but it doesn't matter if you have much as the OR can get these direct from the people you owe money to. The more information you can provide the better as you will probably meet someone from the ORs office on the day. I took what I could in a ring binder and handed that over on the day.
    Went BR 25th May 2007 at 12.33, OR Interview now done. :eek: BSC No 88
  • kerryboo
    kerryboo Posts: 97 Forumite
    Options
    It varies, i went to court with just my petition and money and after i was declared bankrupt i went home and waited for a letter to arrive (1 week later) and it advised me that i would be having a interview over the phone on the tel number that i provided at such and such time on blah date. I all i needed to do was forward the paperwork the OR requested in their letter two days before interview took place
    :o BR 7th June 2007 at 10.10am and feeling great
    OR Interview done - Early Discharge 17th December 2007 :o:j :j :j
    :p2007 Comping Challenge - Started July 2007
    Need to Win £215.88 / Won so Far £56.50:p
    :j Bebivita baby food £2.50 - 2x football tickets £54.00:j
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Ring the court you are going to and ask what the local arrangement with the 'Official Receiver' is.

Each court/OR can do it a bit differently, so it's best to get the info from 'the horses mouth'.

Plus the OR has the authority to get any statements etc that you don't have. Don't pay to get them as the OR can get them for free. :)
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • JulesJay
    JulesJay Posts: 179 Forumite
    Options
    It does vary as the other guys have said Lisa

I was just asked to bring three copies of my petition, then when everything was done I was told I would receive a phone call from the OR which was just to confirm details.

I then received a letter a few days later confirming a date and time for a telelphone interview and what documentation they wanted sent into them..

So the best thing to put your mind at rest is to ring the court and just get them to confirm what you need to bring.

Jules x
    'What is right for one soul may not be right for another.
    It may mean having to stand on your own
    and do something strange in the eyes of others.
    But do not be daunted,
    do whatever it is because you know within it is right for you.'
    'Eileen Caddy'
    BSC: No: 79
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business