We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

everyone loves it (in) the Elite

Options

Comments

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Have I missed something? :eek:

Do you want me to hold off on the new thread until you've caught up?
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    50p possible washing powder??

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ariel-bio-powder-sainsburys-45-washes-1864267

Sorry David, I know you bring a lot of HUKD deals over, but just in case anyone around.

:o:o
    The more the merrier :T:T:T:T:T
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    evening all. hope the elite are well.
    hugs to newbie so sorry to hear your news xx

Sorry to hear about your fizzy kitchen rhos:(:):rotfl:

Dare I giggle?:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 67,000 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Do you want me to hold off on the new thread until you've caught up?

You are a teasing tinker:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Anyone else doing the shopper thoughts survey by downloading the app.300 points for downloading it and now I have to do an on line survey whilst in store to claim the other 700 points:T

Is there wifi in T?

Yup. Extra stores have it. You just have to login with your CC number
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone else doing the shopper thoughts survey by downloading the app.300 points for downloading it and now I have to do an on line survey whilst in store to claim the other 700 points:T

Is there wifi in T?

There is wifi in Ts but I have never been able to get it to work.
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    yra wrote: »
    if you find the packages and want to claim TMF:

both Birds Eye Inspirations Chicken and Fish Chargrills are £2.00 in W - £2.50 and £3.49 in A (can confirm Fish Thai Coconut worked on 25/03),

or buy as fillers to use up the £10 in S (BM does not compare against W),
    more fillers in S:
    Sainsbury's Chopped Tomatoes 390g - 30p
    Sainsbury's Tomato Pur!e 200g - 30p

There is also Tvs S and Svs T due up on the new thread, if Aau1 gets a hurry up! (Arghhh..:mad:)
  • Tw1nb0ys
    Tw1nb0ys Posts: 462 Forumite
    Options
    Delilahh wrote: »
    Thank you all for the advice earlier re: printers... I popped to my local library today and it's 10p per sheet for B&W and the job centre do allow you to print CV's, job descriptions etc (didn't ask about APG's).

Also popped into my Tesco's today as I wanted to take advantage of the BNI deal, with the plan to do a couple of those, stock up the freezer so that if I'm out of work any longer than I need to be - at least I've got something in the freezer.

I was 100% sure I had 10 items in my basket, actually had 13 as I'd also bought some cat food, but planned on splitting the shop (cat food first, then the rest).

Used Self Serve tills as I didn't want to draw attention to the PP that may come out.

Anyway, just as I'm putting kitty food on the floor, the sales assistant bundles over to me and was quite chirpy asking if I was buying for more than one person etc, but then starts doing everything for me, scanning it through etc. And on one of the fillers (packet of Haribo), there was no bar code on it, so she just put that into my bag and called up the total. I said I'd go and get another packet and she said "No, it's ok - it's all sorted now", and I almost wanted to say I'd forgotten something and go grab an apple or something like that, but I was trying not to make a big thing of it.

Needless to say, as that was now only 9 items, no PP came out. I thought the idea of Self Service was to do just that - serve yourself!! Luckily I will eat them and they will be used, I'm just a bit annoyed that I didn't have control over what I knew I should have been doing.

:( I know how you feel. I has to insist very firmly I paid for a tomato. The scales weren't working properly and she kept saying its okay you can have it. I said I really would rather pay for it. She said oh it's ok. So I said I really insist I pay for it. She was only trying to be nice. I said I just would be able to cope with the dishonesty :rotfl::rotfl:
    Pan drawers in 2016 £1500 needed.
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your fizzy kitchen rhos:(:):rotfl:

Dare I giggle?:D

you can now, at the time i was:mad::mad: but after hearing oh telling the boys (and anyone else who will listern) and describing the look on my face I can see the funny side of it. :D
    and the kitchen had a good clean:p
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 67,000 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Its absolutely hammering it down
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport