We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Fillers, fillers, fillers!!! Everyone Learns IT Eventually

1…9091939596…991

Comments

  • Yum yum PD. Thanks for quoting them Emerald:D I love baking, much more than cooking. Think i may attempt an apple tarte tatin on Friday when I'm off. OH went into S the other day (i NEVER let him loose in a shop!). He bought a £1 bag of apples to take back to his desk, thinking he was healthy. Turns out he bought cooking apples :rotfl::rotfl:
    Tiger :cool:
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Oh FC I have been thinking lately that you post such appropriate and supportive replies to so many who are having a hard time,

    I wish you and your family a positive time ahead. Not got your eloquence with words but hugs.

    Yes I ve noticed that too Claire. I m sure others do also but you seem to be the one I notice most :)
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    remote90 wrote: »
    I've not partaken in the 3-for-£10 bonanza yet, however I'm thinking of having a go tomorrow.


    I notice that the one I'm interested in...


    John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Shampoo 250ML


    ...is currently showing as N/A on Waitrose. Is this a sign that it won't work or has it been like this throughout?


    Assuming all is okay, I'm planning to buy these, plus fillers:

    1 x John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Shampo... £5.89 £1.99
    1 x John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Shampo... £5.89 £1.99
    1 x Head & Shoulders Intensive Treatment 400ML barcode 7902


    Have I got it right? Thank you!
    Can anyone advise if this is the correct H&S?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    I used to be a runner/driver/production assistant but at the moment I'm trying to change career :)


    Oh I bet you ve met some stars then lol . Have you met Robson Green ?
  • fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Can anyone advise if this is the correct H&S?
    Yes it is, navy bottle of H&S :)
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :)

    Not 1p but still good for an Easter present - £5

    Lovely SA got it out from the warehouse for me

    5jxou9.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

  • emerald21 wrote: »
    Oh I bet you ve met some stars then lol . Have you met Robson Green ?
    You don't fancy Robson Green? :eek::eek: eeeeeeaaaauuuwwwww. I think it all went wrong when he got his teeth done and started talking in some weird posh accent :rotfl:
    Tiger :cool:
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

    Not 1p but still good for an Easter present - £5

    Lovely SA got it out from the warehouse for me

    5jxou9.jpg

    oh i've seen loads of them. reckon they'll be reduced anymore?
    Tiger :cool:
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • lutzi1
    lutzi1 Posts: 2,703
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Greetings all.

    Sending best wishes and virtual support to iloveshopping, fc, VT and anyone else who needs it today. :A

    There seem to be one or two of us off on holiday in the next day or two. :D However I will be back in time for the RHS day next Friday - great spot Morgs! I'm game if you and cc are. :)
    Hope is not a strategy.
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    afternoon all just popping on to say fairclaire i am so sorry about your oh and i hope things improve soon you are always there to support others so hope you will take hugs and love from the elite xx
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.