Free seeds

Just found this on the Gardeners World website. Send them a polie e mail requesting some free seeds. Thanks.

[EMAIL="gwletters@bbc.co.uk"]gwletters@bbc.co.uk[/EMAIL].

Comments

• thistleboon
    thistleboon Posts: 211 Forumite
    no matches found for the e mail address
    Is it correct please?
  • katskorner
    katskorner Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    This is what it actually says on the site:

"Welcome to Gardeners' World Magazine

I hope the free tomato, chive and lettuce seeds we gave you with our April issue are proving productive. Would you like more free seeds? If so, which ones? Write or email me at [EMAIL="gwletters@bbc.co.uk"]gwletters@bbc.co.uk[/EMAIL].

Until next month, enjoy your garden."

It sounds to me like they are trying to see what response they get and may include more free seeds with the magazine. It doesn't say they will send them out to you. They may do of course but it isn't a certainty.
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • wherediditallgo
    wherediditallgo Posts: 2,889 Forumite
    That's what I thought too - they want to find out if readers would like them to offer more free seeds, & so what products/varieties. It's not asking if you want more sent of what you had before. :)
  • Just found this on the Gardeners World website. Send them a polie e mail requesting some free seeds. Thanks.

[EMAIL="gwletters@bbc.co.uk"][EMAIL="gwletters@bbc.co.uk."]gwletters@bbc.co.uk[/email][/EMAIL].

THANKS FOR THIS I HAVE JUST SENT BEGGING EMAIL SO WE WILL WAIT AND SEE EH :T
  • Thanks MOONLIGHTVELLA!!! This was my first freebie find and was really chuffed with your response!!!!! Fingers crossed we get some seeds cos my new garden is a bit sparse!! x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure