We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Nursery Trader
handmadetsunami1
Posts: 127 Forumite
It appears Nursery Trader is now mumii
I won a years membership as a Nursery Trader VIP but I can't work out if its been transferred as it says my email address doesn't exist. Anyone else noticed this?
I won a years membership as a Nursery Trader VIP but I can't work out if its been transferred as it says my email address doesn't exist. Anyone else noticed this?
0
Comments
-
I signed up for Nursery Trader VIP membership 2 weeks ago, noticed 2 days ago that the name had changed, and I still managed to login OK with the original email/login I had. So I reckon it should have been transferred.0
-
Mine has all been transferred. x2019 Wins
1/25
£2019 in 2019
£10/£20190 -
Thanks! I was being a wally and missed a letter out of my email address
./fail0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
