Fitness products at Lidl

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Sports and Fitness MoneySaving
5 replies 3.1K views
terra_fermaterra_ferma Forumite
5.5K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Sports and Fitness MoneySaving
No idea if they are any good as I didn't buy them, but if anyone is interested here they are:http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-B709ACEB-FDF36A20/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?id=220

Replies

• Tempted by the suspension rig :)

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Starmer4PM #Bremainer
  • I like the tops and leggings. What a bargain!
    Public appearances now involve clothing. Sorry, it's part of my bail conditions.
  • Indie_KidIndie_Kid Forumite
    23.1K Posts
    I've got the cropped trousers, tights and some socks. For the prive, they're just as good as stuff by Addidas, etc.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25
  • fairy_lightsfairy_lights Forumite
    9.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lidl stuff is usually pretty good quality, I bought my exercise mat from there a while ago, a bargain at £3.99!
    I bought one of the sports vest tops they've got in at the moment, again it was good quality but unfortunately the sizing seems way off. I bought it in a small, which is supposedly a size 10-12 but it is so loose it must be closer to a 14. They don't do an extra small so it seems like I won't be able to find any sports wear in there that fits me, which is disappointing.
  • Wow. I wish you could check if it is in stock before you go to the shop. Thanks for the link!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides