We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
a bit of advice please
dc64
Posts: 350 Forumite
I had to make a complaint to asda because 3 drinks I bought were over a year out of date, after waiting for a while they replied and have now given me an e voucher for the cost of the drinks and included a goodwill gesture which only comes to £8. I'm feeling a it peeved, they didn't even make it up to £10. Should I just put it down to experience?
ABCDEFGHIJKL:jNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
0
Comments
-
You're on the comping chat board so probably won't get replies.
IMO - yes. Really not sure what compensation you thought you would be entitled to...
Did you drink them or spot it beforehand?
Jx2024 wins: *must start comping again!*0 -
I once found splintered wood from a stick in an ice lolly, got a voucher for another box of four!0
-
For what it's worth, although as pointed out you've posted on the wrong board... I think that's pretty par for the course these days. I imagine they've given you £3 as reimbursement for the drinks, and a fiver goodwill gesture.
A couple of years ago I bought my then-two-year-old son a pot of custard from Tesco, I opened it and passed it to him but luckily before he took it off me I noticed the custard was covered with mould!! Took it back to Tesco and all I was offered was a refund or replacement!!0 -
Could you delete my thread please? I didn't realise I was on the wrong forum.ABCDEFGHIJKL:jNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards