Tickets to A Place in the Sun Live @ Olympia 28th-30th March

Options
http://www.aplaceinthesun.com/etickets/rightmove.aspx

Free tickets to A Place in the Sun Live
As a reader of Rightmove Overseas, you qualify for FREE tickets to this spring's A Place in the Sun Live, the official overseas property exhibition of the hit TV show that helps house-hunters find their dream property around the world. The show takes place at London Olympia on 28th - 30th March 2014, and features over 150 agents and developers selling property from all around the world. Tickets usually cost £10 each, but as you have been using Rightmove Overseas to search for your dream property, we'd like to invite you to attend the exhibition FOR FREE!

A Place in the Sun Live features Laura Hamilton, Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin and Amanda LambAll the popular property buying destinations will be covered, with houses, villas and apartments for sale in all the popular areas of France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Turkey and Florida plus many more - so if you're considering buying a holiday home or an investment property abroad, then a trip to A Place in the Sun Live is an absolute must.

As well as the chance to meet the team from Rightmove Overseas, the presenters of the TV show Laura Hamilton, Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin and Amanda Lamb will also be on hand plus there's a packed schedule of free-to-attend Q&A sessions with industry experts for you to drop into. There's even the chance to take a screen test at the exhibition to appear on the TV show.

Claim your tickets
Simply complete your name and email address below and print your own tickets, which you will need to bring along to gain entry to the show. Tickets are each valid for one person, but you may have as many as you require.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure