Options
123457»

Comments

• IFA
    IFA Posts: 636 Forumite
    Options
    keeperbear wrote: »
    Dithering Dad,

You go around labelling people on these forums as "trolls" and "negative posters", but are a very boring and rude troll yourself. Please grow up and stop stalking members by posting idiotic and rude replies to decent posts. You are not god, and your view is not more valid than any other poster. If you don't like certain posts, just ignore them. I now ignore the majority of your recent posts due to your childish and illogical behaviour. You used to post decent messages, but no longer.

You have posted 900 messages since February, which is at least five a day. I am glad you don't work with me or for me if you post during work hours. Why don't you doing something constructive like playing with your children rather than being a "dithering dad" wasting time by trolling certain forums members. You certainly seem to have too much time on your hands.

I am sure that you are now on the ignore list of many members, including mine.

I totally agree Keeper , i have been personally insulted by some cyber bully (DD) on a forum and quite frankly I'm sitting here laughing at how pathetic a rich/ more well off apparently more respected member of the community can be. I'm happy with my lot and resent richer people coming into these forums thinking they are right all the time just because they have some money behind them.....

Btw Dithering Dad you know absolutely NOTHING about me as I have not revealed anything personal about my life in this thread so please carry on making assumptions.. You have an evil psychotic streak which you should get help for.. I suggest you stop posting any more comments as I have reported to you the moderators. I advise waiting for them to review the thread before attacking me again, thanks
  • IFA
    Options
    Degree educated
    Many professional computing qualifications
    Music producer (with website and small label)

I'm just as deserving as the next man.. and maybe I am a bit bitter when I see incompetent people running the country..

I'm happy and content that I have done (and am doing) everything I can to be successful.
  • IFA
    Options
    There sure are some odd bods on MSE though. Hopefully they'll go back to the investment, housing and other threads where they belong...

Quite a few people insulted here , well done do you feel better now? Actually I don't need to bother you are quite clearly stressed about something but please do not take it out on others
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure