We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I'm not doing Daily Mags.....
Comments
-
Sorry to hear this, but thanks for your hard work...
0 -
Sorry to hear you've had so much grief from it.
Thank you for all the time and effort you put into it.0 -
Toni, don't give yourself a hard time over any of this. Kudos to you for giving it a go, and equal kudos for realising it's not right for you.
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
Sorry to hear you've had so much grief from it.
Thank you for all the time and effort you put into it.0 -
Hi Toniq
Sorry you have been getting grief, thank you for all your hard work, it is appreciated0 -
Thanks for all nice messages, It's not a bad thing as it will make it calmer around here!! I'm on a yellow card for bad language ( I deserved it, I'm old enough to know better) and don't want to feel I have to constantly have to fight a corner over the mags, which will end up with my mouth running loose espec if I am baited and me getting a 2 week ban, which would impact my fun of comping.
So it really is best for me to back away and just let someone who can handle things in a better way and ignore the critics step in.
As long as things are calmer for all I'm happy xx
#JusticeForGrenfell0 -
Hi toniq - sorry to hear this. I don't do the mag dailies (just not enough time !) but I know you've put a lot of time and effort into it.
If the comping fairy is listening, hopefully she's got a big win just around the corner for you
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competitions boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 20100 -
Thank you for all you did toniq.
Sorry you were getting grief.
Hard to know what folks found to moan about.
Thanks againBe Lucky Everyone0 -
Thanks for all the hard work you did Toniq - hope you get to chill out a bit and win some good comps. :T :beer:September Wins : One Direction posters, Kappa Football.
Thank you to all the lovely posters & board guides :beer:0 -
Hi toniq, sorry to hear this, terrible, thank you for all your hard work
And i wish you all the very best in the comps, good luck
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



