We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Help please
madvixen
Posts: 577 Forumite
I got some chicken thighs out of the freezer last night to make a curry with. I picked up all the bits on the way home but I forgot ginger! Can I use powdered ginger - the recipe calls for 2.5cm of fresh.
If I can't use powdered, can anyone suggest a good, freezable, chicken thigh recipe?
If I can't use powdered, can anyone suggest a good, freezable, chicken thigh recipe?
0
Comments
-
Powdered ginger will be fine MADVIXEN use a decent sized rounded teaspoonful in place of 2.5cm of fresh and the resulting dish will taste exactly the same, Lyn x.0
-
Thank you very much :beer:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards