We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
The ELITE thread.The home of hugs, fun, glitches and laughter
Comments
-
Very quiet here tonight where is TM, FC, Mildred DM and david , tiny, thrifty to name but a few also been thinking of MKS hoping our ok:D
I have been out extending my library for 1p a book bubbs.
Thanks to the OP. :T
Could have bought loads more too.
Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...0 -
Mildred1970 wrote: »CoT can you eat a bit faster please

Have updated with more photos
That was the store that took the 1p stuff off me0 -

I'd like to dedicate this trout to the staff of Ts in Southbury Road, Enfield. This is for being trouty in the face of a potential 1p sale and having the courage to say 'we don't allow items to be sold at that price', then increasing the price to £1 instead. Well done you. Well done. :T
Also for those who may pass C' H@tch, clocked 5 boxes of Thornton's toffee on the top shelf in the normal choc. aisle.'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'0 -
purpledonkey wrote: »

I'd like to dedicate this trout to the staff of Ts in Southbury Road, Enfield. This is for being trouty in the face of a potential 1p sale and having the courage to say 'we don't allow items to be sold at that price', then increasing the price to £1 instead. Well done you. Well done. :T
:mad::(:mad::(:mad: 0 -
rhosynbach wrote: »can you please all stop posting photos of earphones
ds3 whines everytime he sees them as he has been asking for new ones for ages as his broke alls i get is there only 1p and you still have not got me any
he does not get that they are not in every shop, thinks i am just a mean mum
I got some black colour pop today - if you pm me I will happily send you a set0 -
rhosynbach wrote: »i heard a rumour about a private cheese and wine party in someones cellar :eek::eek::rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:shhh: They had been waiting for the 1p glasses.
Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...0 -
woww!! that's an amazing list!!:)Call_of_Trouty wrote: »Have updated with more photos
That was the store that took the 1p stuff off me:beer: Happy Bargain Hunting!! :beer:0 -
Call_of_Trouty wrote: »Have updated with more photos
That was the store that took the 1p stuff off me
Nice one :T
You should have frogmarched the trout to the label pile
0 -
Evening All,
I enjoyed my day bargain hunting, bumped into tinyshoes- my lovely mentor :A and we found some goodies
:):)
Not sure if these have been said but it may help someone:
Fruit flavoured candy canes: disney planes/fairies/mickey-1p (8284)
Christmas pudding flaming fountain-1p (9858)
Pencil case, blue with monsters/aliens on-1p (3579)
10 Pack of Cone poppers in gold or silver-10p (2001)0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards