🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

B&Q dulux light & space paint 2 for £25

Options
2»

Comments

• gipsygirl
    gipsygirl Posts: 241 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BIG_MOC wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know if this is available instore please

Yes, we got our paint from our local B&Q 2 for £25 ;)
    Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!
  • debtdawg
    debtdawg Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know when this offer ends?
  • tiernsee
    tiernsee Posts: 296 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Wonder if anyone has any experience of cleaning walls covered with this paint without removing the paint with it? We have it in our hall and it seems to show every mark and when we clean the walls the paint comes off as well. I'm wondering now whether this paint is better used when there are no children or animals in the house! Thanks
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    Options
    We have it in our kitchen and I agree, its hard to wipe over as things tend to stick to it and then create a grubby mark when wiped away - thankfully we just used white in our hallway which is simple to paint over and nice and bright.

Also I haven't really seen any difference in it being lighter. I won't be buying it again - just seems like a gimmick to inflate the price to me, and it went on really thickly! I prefer normal Dulux.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport