wages paid into wrong account.

brumanbruman Forumite
1 Post
Hi, my daughter started a new job but put down the wrong account number for the employers bacs system. She left out a digit. How do we reclaim her wages, her employers are not very helpful.I have asked them to request a bacs reversal, but she has been told she may lose her wages! Any advice would be welcome.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals