Asda Groceries delivery refund?

Options
Solac
Solac Posts: 210 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi all

Does anyone know if you refuse an entire Asda delivery you get a delivery refund or not?

Cheers

Comments

• apesxx
    apesxx Posts: 583 Forumite
    edited 20 January 2014 at 2:28AM
    Options
    Yeah, if you reject the order you get the delivery charge refunded as we'll x If this is something you plan to do then you might be better ringing your local store where your delivery comes from and asking them to cancel the order for you then the poor delivery guy doesn't have to waste their time travelling to you for no reason x
  • alanq
    alanq Posts: 4,216 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Any order can be cancelled, rescheduled or amended free of charge up until the previous evening. I would hope that a complete order would be rejected at the doorstep only if the service or products were found to be extremely unsatisfactory at that time.
  • Brockyman
    Brockyman Posts: 383 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    alanq wrote: »
    I would hope that a complete order would be rejected at the doorstep only if the service or products were found to be extremely unsatisfactory at that time.
    I'll second that. Don't forget that several people have spent time picking your order and if you send it back they then have to put it all back on the shelves again. Not to mention the people that spent time loading the van and the drivers time spent delivering it to you.

Orders can be cancelled up to 11.00p.m. the previous evening so far better to cancel in advance and not waste peoples time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure