We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

OLD THREAD - Take a Break Puzzle Magazines

Options

Comments

• juliesan
    juliesan Posts: 182 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    One-Eye wrote: »
    E: 14/05 T-A-B Take a Crossword issue 4

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2015/Take_A_Crossword/4

p.3 Win 1 of 10 £100 Cash – Answer = 29
    BEWARE – When I entered this was at the bottom of the entry form

p.6 Win £1000 cash – Answer = ARE THIRD COUSINS

p.13 Win a Break in The Algarve – Answer = LANDING

p.25 Win 1 of 5 £100 Asda vouchers – Answer = SURPRISING

p.39 Win 1 of 2 Massage Chairs + £100 voucher – Answer = REPOSE

p.59 Win 1 of 5 £50 Next Vouchers – Answer = RETAIL

3 nights in The Algarve is worth £1500 and is based on two people sharing a room in a hotel close to the sea and includes breakfasts, return flights, and £200 towards other expenses. It can be taken any time before the end of April 2016 excluding bank holiday periods, subject to availability.

thanks for the post just received £100 asda vouchers xxx
  • compingtinkertink2010
    Options
    E: 16/07 TAB Wordsearches Collection Issue 6

Win £5000 :D

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2015/Word_Searches_Collection/6

Answer - Daniela Bianchi
  • zaphgb
    zaphgb Posts: 1,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    E: 16/06 Yours Puzzles Issue 34

Issue 34 page 2
    Win a break to South Wales: *
    Answer: RUSSELL

Issue 34 page ?
    Find Sammy Squirrel for a chance to win £50:
    Answer: 55

CLICK HERE

*This prize is based on two people sharing a room with breakfasts and includes £100 towards travel and any other expenses. It can be taken anytime before the end of May 2016 excluding Christmas, Easter and bank holidays and subject to availability.
    Good luck to all x :hello:
  • zaphgb
    zaphgb Posts: 1,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Does anyone fancy taken over Yours Puzzles mag? My subscription has come to an end.

The price of the mag is £2.30. The next issue (issue 35 - July) is on sale on 9th June. Or you can save 20% on the cost if you subscribe via https://www.subscribe2magazines.co.uk for 13 issues it would be £22.88 delivered to your home. (I'm not sure the subscription would start with July's issue though, it would probably be the next issue -August).

Every month there are two prizes in the mag, usually a short break away which is an easy wordsearch puzzle. The other prize is to win £50 cash and that is just looking for the picture of Sammy Squirrel throughout the mag to find which page he is on!
    Good luck to all x :hello:
  • tamalyn
    tamalyn Posts: 2,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    zaphgb wrote: »
    Does anyone fancy taken over Yours Puzzles mag? My subscription has come to an end.

The price of the mag is £2.30. The next issue (issue 35 - July) is on sale on 9th June. Or you can save 20% on the cost if you subscribe via www.subscribe2magazines.co.uk for 13 issues it would be £22.88 delivered to your home. (I'm not sure the subscription would start with July's issue though, it would probably be the next issue -August).

Every month there are two prizes in the mag, usually a short break away which is an easy wordsearch puzzle. The other prize is to win £50 cash and that is just looking for the picture of Sammy Squirrel throughout the mag to find which page he is on!

i can do it for you as i get the mag anyway
    Top wins - £10,000 lottery/daily mirror, £5000 asda vouchers, £1000 washing machine, 2 week canaries cruise, VIP trip to the olympics, 46" 3D TV, personal chef, kitchen aid mixer, £1000 tesco vouchers - latest prize £10,000 road trip with kit Kat
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tamalyn wrote: »
    i can do it for you as i get the mag anyway

:T:T:T:T:T:beer::beer::beer::T:T:T:T:T
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • fizzyhelen
    fizzyhelen Posts: 8,867 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    E: 02/07 T-A-B Sudoku Selection Issue 6

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2015/Su-doku_Selection/6

Win £1000 (It says £1000 in the mag, but £5000 online) - 915824763

Good luck!!:)
    :)ITV Winners Club Member #46:)
    :DFish Slice Winner 2013:D

#justiceforpoppi

• One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    E: 02/07 T-A-B Sudoku Killer Issue 6

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2015/Su-doku_Killer/6

Win £1000 – Answer = 815326497
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family