OLD THREAD - Take a Break Puzzle Magazines

Options

Comments

• Lola888
    Lola888 Posts: 975 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sorry to bump - i won a bauer comp in November (TV worth over 500) so couldnt enter for six months.... this is what it said in the email

"[FONT=&quot]We’d also like to remind you that as the prize you’ve won is valued at £500 or more, then neither you nor another individual living at the same residential address as you are entitled to win another prize valued at £500 or more for the next 6 months. This is so we can ensure everybody has a fair chance of winning."

Terms link [/FONT]https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions-20190304 on which it says
    The prize is as specified in the Specific Terms. Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms, each entrant is limited to winning one prize per Competition. There is no limit on the value of a single prize that may be provided to the individual winners of a Competition. However, no person or persons at the same residential address may win more than one prize valued at £500 or more via any of our Competitions in any given six (6) month period.
    If a previous winner (of a prize valued at £500 or more in the last six months) is drawn at random in a subsequent Competition, or subsequent round of the same Competition within six months then they will be disqualified, and another entrant will be drawn. If it emerges after a winner has been awarded a prize that they are a previous winner of a prize valued at £500 or more in the last six months, in breach of these terms and conditions, they will be excluded and the prize shall not be paid or delivered to them. If the prize has already been paid or delivered, this must be returned immediately upon request. For clarity, it is possible to be drawn more than once to play a Competition and if an entrant has not previously won a prize valued at £500 or more in the last six months, they are eligible to play the same Competition again.

so be careful if you enter within the 6 months they might ask for the prize back!!!!

Thanks for the tip I won on Magic radio so I won't bother entering for 6 mths
    Got married 13/11/10 :)
    DD1 born 25/03/12 :D
    DD2 born 28/11/13 :D
  • Ktkoozal
    Ktkoozal Posts: 303 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    16/05 Crosswords Collection Issue 4

Win: £3000

Answer: SHORTEN

https://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competitions-entry/issue-04-crossword-collection
    Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water
    After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water
  • kfox92
    kfox92 Posts: 302 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Do you guys know if I enter 2 separate people (different addresses) from the same IP address that it'll disallow my entries? I've been entering my aunt too so wanted to know before I carry on

Best Wins: £3000 Cheque, £750 win, £100 Cheque, £50 Cheque, £100 Amazon Voucher, Emerald Birthstone Bracelet, Alex Monroe Scissor Necklace
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    as far as i know the last time i asked these peuzzles let u do multiple entries from same phsycial address as long as there is a different email address for each person

the puzzler ones are only one entry per physical address
    What goes around-comes around
  • gouldie7
    gouldie7 Posts: 70 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    kfox92 wrote: »
    Do you guys know if I enter 2 separate people (different addresses) from the same IP address that it'll disallow my entries? I've been entering my aunt too so wanted to know before I carry on

You shouldn't really enter on someone else's behalf and could get disqualified if found out. A lot of these big companies check IP addresses.
    I... left... my.... heart :heart: innnnnn San Francisco :sad:
  • cutey1983
    cutey1983 Posts: 274 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lola888 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip I won on Magic radio so I won't bother entering for 6 mths

Ooh congrats. How much did you win just out of interest?
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Please can people refrain from chatting or commenting about wins in this thread. Wins can be discussed in I Won I Won and everything else in Compers Chat Corner

Many users subscribe to this thread, which means that they receive an email every time a new post is added. Users are asked not to post unneccesarily to prevent spam emails being sent to all these subscribers.

thanks ;)
  • moggygems
    moggygems Posts: 81 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    09/05 T-A-B Mini Wordsearch Lite Issue 101

Win: £750
    Answer: PLATYPUS

https://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competitions-entry/issue-101-mini-wordsearch-lite-collection
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 14,689 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    E: 13/06 T-a-B Arrowwords Issue 05

https://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competitions-entry/issue-05-arrowwords

Win £3000 - Answer is - STYLE

Good luck everyone
  • missprice
    missprice Posts: 3,735 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    E:16/05 Hide n seek WORDSEARCH 4

Prize £3000

Answer MADAM ROLANDA HOOCH

spelling checked, never read the books so no idea.

Linky https://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competitions-entry/issue-4-hidenseek-wordsearch
    63 mortgage payments to go.

Zero wins 2016 😥
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family