Groupon discount £10 off £30 spend

Options
Just had an email from Groupon for £10 off next order - BUT only available if you receive the email

Get £10 Off Your Next Groupon guy_gbuckbox_145.jpg

Today we're making you an offer you can't refuse: a £10 discount when you purchase your next deal costing £30 or more.
You have until 06.01.2014 to purchase an amazing deal on
Groupon.co.uk and we will automatically deduct £10 from the price.

How to get your £10 discount:

Simply login or register a new Groupon account, then make your purchase.

Comments

• merdoom
    merdoom Posts: 815 Forumite
    Options
    Mine is for £10 off £20 spend!
  • OmniaHD
    OmniaHD Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    checked my email and I had received a £10 off a £20+ spend, so placed my first order for a meal for. 4 at a local restaurant, only £11 with the £10 off... then as i confirm order and go to paypal, paypal tells me there is an error and to wait 30 mins, nothing shows in email, paypal or on groupon, so re order as advised, and now its asking full price as coupon can only be used one :mad: arghhh even though the first order wasnt placed....
  • fudge_cake
    Options
    Nothing here :( lol
  • BettiePage
    BettiePage Posts: 4,627 Forumite
    Options
    fudge_cake wrote: »
    Nothing here :( lol
    Nor for me either. :(
    Illegitimi non carborundum.
  • pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    Options
    I got one too, but theres nothing I want to buy :( well not anything that over £30 anyway.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
  • merdoom
    merdoom Posts: 815 Forumite
    Options
    Got this: Schwartz Two-Tier Spice Rack and Sixteen Spices from £22 With Free Delivery (Up to 63% Off)
    for £12 delivered which i'm happy with!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Maybe we need to do some suggesting to help the ones who have had the email but are not sure what to get?

Ive seen some good enough deals this week - there is an offer for an overnight stay with breakfast and entrance to Ripley castle, also a ghost trip around York for £5, brewery trip around Masham Black Sheep also some afternoon tea offers - very nice for winter treats ...

I have offers from Groupon not only for my area but also for sons and daughters home towns and the places we visit on weekend trips as well and I try and combine several to make nice midweek trips out.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    merdoom wrote: »
    Got this: Schwartz Two-Tier Spice Rack and Sixteen Spices from £22 With Free Delivery (Up to 63% Off)
    for £12 delivered which i'm happy with!

Excellent idea for a birthday/Valentines/ foodies gift :T
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • BettiePage
    BettiePage Posts: 4,627 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Maybe we need to do some suggesting to help the ones who have had the email but are not sure what to get?

Ive seen some good enough deals this week - there is an offer for an overnight stay with breakfast and entrance to Ripley castle, also a ghost trip around York for £5, brewery trip around Masham Black Sheep also some afternoon tea offers - very nice for winter treats ...

I have offers from Groupon not only for my area but also for sons and daughters home towns and the places we visit on weekend trips as well and I try and combine several to make nice midweek trips out.
    I went there this week and the food was lovely! Well worth a visit. :T

eta: And Ripley Castle is a lovely place to visit. I like the priest hole.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.
  • pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    edited 4 January 2014 at 7:58PM
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »

There is lots of things for £29.99 :(

From reading the T&C's you have to buy ONE item that is £30 to use the discount you cant use 6 x £5 deals.

I will happily stand corrected though.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport