Where and When to buy PS4

Hi,

Im looking to buy a PS4. I haven't reserved one and I dont mind waiting a few weeks for one to come in stock.

Can anyone recommend a decent website or bundle? I want to keep the price low so ideally would like to buy the console + 1 game.

another question. Do people think the price will be lower or better bundles available in 6 months? I dont mind waiting for this long if it would make a difference.

KS :)

Replies

• donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    they seem to keep getting new stock in my local asda but they dont have any good bundles. however if you are desperate to get one as soon as possible then continually checking your local supermarket could be the answer. of course as far as actual games shops go i dont know what their stock levels are like. its easy to know if asda have any because they have boxes on the shelf that you take to the counter. if they dont have any there is a box saying sorry this bundle is unavailable but if they do have any it states what you get. today for example my local asda had a ps4 with the game knack available.
  • I got one on Christmas eve from Game, they had loads in stock, and they was getting more delievered whilst I was paying for mine! Quite easy to pick one up now.
  • donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite

another question. Do people think the price will be lower or better bundles available in 6 months? I dont mind waiting for this long if it would make a difference.
    bundles change all the time. the quality of them can vary widely. hmv used to be very good but have gone downhill, since they went into admin earlier in the year. game seems to be the best for quality of bundles at the moment. as far as a price drop goes i cant see there being one any earlier than next xmas.
  • DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Maybe look at HUKD for any discount codes eg so much off if you spend x amount at Tesco Direct for new customers.
  • Thanks for the responses. It made me decide that there isnt much point in holding off.

I had a look for bundles and Amazon have a PS4 and a game for £385 so I thought s0d it I will get that.

Hoping to get it delivered mid Jan!

KS :)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum