Help prize not been sent

I won a prize back in October from the Richmond and Twickenham Times. I live in Sheffield so obviously not my local paper. I emailed Murad skincare with which products I would like as requested. since that email I have heard nothing. I have emailed them frequently and they have not replied to any of my emails. I am feeling like giving up but part of me thinks this is not right. Any advice greatfully received.

best wishes

Congratulations! I’m delighted to let you know that you’re the lucky winner of the recent Richmond and Twickenham Times competition to win £200 worth of fabulous Murad skincare goodies!

Simply visit us at Murad.co.uk to choose your products (up to the value of £200)

Comments

• purple45
    purple45 Posts: 2,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 30 December 2013 at 1:36PM
    When I had a prize that didn't arrive despite emails I researched the company (the prize provider) online until I had various contact details and then started emailing them in turn and I was very persistent. I would try that first, nicely, and then as a further last resort you could inform them that you'll be contacting the Advertising Standards Agency if you receive no response. Also if the prize provider has a facebook/twitter page you could raise the question on there in public as its more likely to get an immediate response!
    Many thanks to everyone who posts competitions and works so hard to provide all the answers!
    Best wins this year so far: £100 Hobbycraft Voucher, £50 cash, GoPro Camera
  • sandstormer
    sandstormer Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 December 2013 at 2:14PM
    maybe try phoning , found this person who seems to deal with papers competitions if that helps
    they may be able to chase prize provider up for you or at least find out what is happening and when you can expect to receive it

http://www.richmondandtwickenhamtimes.co.uk/contactus/

Sarah Roach
    email: sroach@london.newsquest.co.uk tel. 020 8722 6376
    Office hours: Monday - Wednesday 9.30am - 4pm
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business