NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

RATE! Dead Rising 3

I liked the rate thread on Ryse so thought i would steal it.

I am currently playing it and not normally a fan of the zombie games but quite enjoying this on the One.
Don't trust a forum for advice. Get proper paid advice. Any advice given should always be checked

Replies

• I love it.
    Especially when played with the xbox smartglass app.

Sadly I played it at my brothers as we don't have one....yet.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost.
  • Takeaway_AddictTakeaway_Addict Forumite
    6.5K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    I'm on chapter two and getting into things now, not a long game by the looks of it but plenty of side missions to do.
    Don't trust a forum for advice. Get proper paid advice. Any advice given should always be checked
  • Percy1983Percy1983 Forumite
    5.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have only played it briefly but will say the sheer number of zombies at times is mind blowing.
    Have my first business premises (+4th business) 01/11/2017
    Quit day job to run 3 businesses 08/02/2017
    Started third business 25/06/2016
    Son born 13/09/2015
    Started a second business 03/08/2013
    Officially the owner of my own business since 13/01/2012
  • I was pretty cheesed off that this was made an Xbox exclusive. From what i've seen it looks great. The perfect co-op game to blow a few hours off w/friends. Just going around killing zombies with ridiculous weapons :D
    :hello:
  • Takeaway_AddictTakeaway_Addict Forumite
    6.5K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    law_1990 wrote: »
    I was pretty cheesed off that this was made an Xbox exclusive. From what i've seen it looks great. The perfect co-op game to blow a few hours off w/friends. Just going around killing zombies with ridiculous weapons :D
    Yeah pretty much!

I am on C5 of 7, Proper into it now and started doing some of the side missions as they get you lots of points fairly quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm

MSE Forum