We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The £2014 in 2014 challenge

1…34689…53

Comments

  • Please count me in ... how do I find the fb page?? X
  • Can I join please?

    Hoping to make £2014 doing eBay, surveys and overtime (OT shifts are unfortunately few and far between but I'll take whatever's offered)

    Looking forward to getting started :p
    Mtg - £154,000 Credit card £2,220
    Wedding Fund - £4700/£12000
    SPC No. 226- goal £100 VSP 138 - £87.85
    Savings - £1400 Christmas Fund - £105 Car Fund -£250
    £2014 in 2014 £432.47 :cool:
  • foxy78
    foxy78 Posts: 370 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Count me in please
    2023 Target- £70k towards my 1st Home :money:£10/70k :jSave 12k in 2023 £6000/£12k Make £2023 in 2023 £500/£2023 December 2023 Target - £10k Emergency Fund Pot - £200/£10k
  • Count me in - and can someone advise on how to create a signature please?
    2014
    >Tesco credit card: £1044<
    £2014 in 2014: £243.86/£1000
    SPC #279: £143.86
    LTW Jan #44: 20/20
  • B17c
    B17c Posts: 333 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Cash4AnnyQ wrote: »
    Count me in - and can someone advise on how to create a signature please?

    Click on user tools, look on the menu on left hand side, click on edit signature :) you get 6 lines max x
    Credit Card Debt:[STRIKE]£12991[/STRIKE] £12526
    14/12/18 27/12/18
    Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2019
    #126 £1900/£12526
  • Count me in x
    2014 Challenge - 0/£2014
    On a spending fast for 2014
    1 debt vs 100 days - 0/£612.50
  • I'm in but...

    Anyone near Hammersmith who would like to ebay/ car boot for me and keep half? I need to declutter and do need help due to health.
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I've just joined the facebook group :)
  • jacci45
    jacci45 Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    Can I join too please!
    Thanks.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I've caught up, everyone is now on the list and everyone accepted on facebook
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.