Earn as you spend

Hi

i have never used one of these earn as you spend things when shopping online, how do they work, which is best ?

thanks

Comments

• Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    you mean like quidco?
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • I use Topcashback.co.uk and it works pretty well for me. I mainly use it for insurance.

With two cars, buildings and contents insurance and also my landlords insurance I usually get between £50-£80 cashback per renewal. Not bad for something that I have to have anyway. times by 4 policies equals a nice brucey bonus!

I've done comparisons on go compare etc and the price is usually the same.

The trick is to make sure your not overpaying for the benefit of getting cashback because sometimes the tracking of the cashback messes up so there is a small chance of not getting cashback. Most sites operate some kind of appeal system though.
  • Like ebates or something? I've never tried it but I know many people who shop online and will use it religiously...they get a check back every now and then.
    Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. ♥ :beer:
  • Paws
    Paws Posts: 306 Forumite
    I use Quidco and it's earned me back loads over the years. :)
    £2014 in £2014 challenge
    £2 collectors club
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    the popular ones are quidco and topcashback. although there are plenty out there and they all have different uses. ie iMutual sometimes give cashback that quidco and topcashback dont. boots treat street used to give points on sites other cb sites didn't. then there is nectar for ebay points.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure