We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Current meal planning thread?
lostinrates
Posts: 55,283
Forumite
Sorry, cannot find it, just about to start my meal plan for upcoming week (there our other days to eat on
) is there not one ATM?
0
Comments
-
It normally gets posted on sat/sun starting on a Monday.
This weeks thread (starting 16th) is here:
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4846759We spend money we don't have, on things that we don't need, to impress people we don't like. I don't and I'm happy!:dance: Mortgage Free Wannabe :dance:Overpayments Made: £5400 - Interest Saved: £11,550 - Months Saved: 240 -
Thank you! Its been ages since i joined in and I could n't see it.JulieGeorgiana wrote: »It normally gets posted on sat/sun starting on a Monday.
This weeks thread (starting 16th) is here:
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4846759
. I'll sit tight then till up coming week. I used a bit of paper yesterday instead . 0 -
Here I just started this week:
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/64134184#Comment_64134184We spend money we don't have, on things that we don't need, to impress people we don't like. I don't and I'm happy!:dance: Mortgage Free Wannabe :dance:Overpayments Made: £5400 - Interest Saved: £11,550 - Months Saved: 240
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards