NEW: Got questions about energy? Put them to Gary and Andrew from MSE's Utilities team during our energy-themed 'Ask An Expert' event. Check back here from Tuesday 9 August, 12pm

Game store, epic deals

peewhyeffpeewhyeff Forumite
1.1K Posts
Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
This weeks epic deal is Assassins Creed, Black Flag only £22.49. Got 2 instore today.

Replies

• donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    you bought 2 copies of the same game?
  • peewhyeffpeewhyeff Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    you bought 2 copies of the same game?
    Yes. They're are for two different people. What I was trying to say was there doesn't appear to be a limit per customer.
  • fozzehfozzeh Forumite
    994 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Went pretty hot on HUKD yesterday. Great price. Cheaper buying digital though but I'm the same, prefer physical over digital at the minute.
  • It's only cheaper buying it for PS3 digital for two days. Goes back up tomorrow.

I was going to buy the Buccanneer edition but they were out of stock on the PS3 version. And all the other games I would've bought are out of stock too. They were selling vita games for £3 and 3DS games for £1.99. Gutted.

It's their stupid new site setup. You can't do from low to high price any more and it takes a lot longer to browse it. So annoying.

I ended up getting something from the shopto sale instead.

I do hope to go into GAME on boxing day though for the boxing day sales.
  • fozzehfozzeh Forumite
    994 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    It's only cheaper buying it for PS3 digital for two days. Goes back up tomorrow.

I was going to buy the Buccanneer edition but they were out of stock on the PS3 version. And all the other games I would've bought are out of stock too. They were selling vita games for £3 and 3DS games for £1.99. Gutted.

It's their stupid new site setup. You can't do from low to high price any more and it takes a lot longer to browse it. So annoying.

I ended up getting something from the shopto sale instead.

I do hope to go into GAME on boxing day though for the boxing day sales.

27th for me...there are usually some good deals on!

But give it until the New Year for used games. A lot of people will be trading in their PS3 stuff for PS4 games...and prices will be drooping lower than Hugh Heffner after a long weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Homes, hornets & high heels

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE Forum

Kids eat for 'free' or £1 this summer

Little ones can enjoy hot meals for less

MSE Deals