2 big wins today

Options
So, at 12pm today I got a WEM from Daily Express telling me that I'd won an iPad in their weekly competition. It should be arriving tomorrow, but I don't know if it's an iPad Mini or iPad Air. Personally I'm hoping for the Air.

From here...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4837770&highlight=express+ipad

Big thanks to *KatieL*..!!

Then I was checking my emails in the gym this evening, and literally burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of winning two big prizes in one day. I had a WEM from Shortlist magazine (my second win with them this year, they must like me), saying that I'd won day 3 of their advent competition for a £500 REISS gift card.

From here...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4833830&highlight=reiss

Big thanks to Painkiller..!!

So happy to have finally won an iPad, it's what got me into comping in the first place, because I couldn't afford a tablet hehe.
2012-£227, 2013-£9201, 2014-£13,323, 2015-£1,463
2019 Wins - Venture Photoshoot, Tesco & Heart Voucher

ITV Winners Club Member # 124
£2015 in 2015 - £1290/£2015

Comments

• LaSynergie
    Options
    Well done! Fab winning 2 in a day!
  • fuzz62
    fuzz62 Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    HI! Can you pick 6 numbers from 1 - 50 for us? no reason why ;)

Great wins looks like your going to have a good Christmas this year!
    Goal --> 2016 Competition Wins 1/12
  • zoescrims
    zoescrims Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done on two great wins!!!
    2020 Jan: storage box,£150 pots & pans, £50 restaurant voucher,dining experience,19 tubes of Pringles Feb: £50 food giftcard,
  • windthebobbinup
    Options
    fab well done xx
    Best wins: 2012: all inclusive family holiday to Tenerife, ipad, 100 icecreams :D2013: Honeymoon to Sri Lanka, £100 Argos, £100 Aldo, gold jewellery, Christmas tree 2014: VIP 5 star overnight trip to London incl. meal, Helicopter and £400; £100 TK Maxx, meal for 4, plus second trip to London to the BAFTA's and night at the Strand 2015: nothing yet!! :cool:
    Thank you to all who have posted comps!:beer::A
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    great wins, double well done :T:T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Fruitjoos
    Options
    Congratulations on a double whammy. Very well done.
  • secretshopper75
    Options
    wowo two fab prizes in one day, well done x
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,752 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Amazing prizes.

Congratulations, well done.
  • Horror_writer
    Options
    Congrats, my wife won too, so one of you will get the mini, the other, the air...

She was too amazed and also thought it was a bit rude to ask which one she had won!!?

She does not mind as this is her very first win in anything- just very happy she won. Only been entering for the last 3 weeks with my encouragement.

As it is your dream I hope you get the air.

Comping is like sport - it is the taking part that's enjoyable not the winning, but it helps!

Congrats also on your other big win last night.
  • liane87
    liane87 Posts: 367 Forumite
    Options
    Wow how amazing, well done :jxx

Best wins of 2015 - £1800 Tag Heuer watch. £200 Love to shop vouchers. £950 CEW beauty product bundle. £200 House of fraser gift card. £900 HP Spectre laptop. 43 inch TV. £150 John Lewis vouchers. £150 Waitrose cellar voucher. Victorinox suitcase.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure