Any alternatives to Utility Warehouse?

I've finally gotten around to registering myself as a valid forumite after a few months of money makeovers and following money saving tips from the website anyways...

I was looking at ways of earning some extra income a while ago as I wanted to have some form of income to support myself before handing my notice in and starting my own business.

I was a Utility Warehouse customer at the time but I've since swapped providers because they don't seem to be as cheap as they were a few years ago. I also had quite a few problems with them when I moved house, all in all I have to say Utility Warehouse were very good but it really just came down to the fact that I found a cheaper provider.

This gave me an ethical dilemma, can I sell Utility Warehouse as a provider to my friends, family, Co Workers etc if I'm not using them myself?

Just wondered firstly what others thoughts are on this and secondly if anyone knows of any other money earners like Utility Warehouse that's a decent payer, my wife is already an Avon rep as she can fit this in around being a stay at home mum but this only really earns her some pocket money rather than potential UW earnings.

I also dable in Onepoll and Dooyoo as my pocket money earner but would really like to play my strengths and sell something in my spare time.

Any ideas?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family