Where is the Xbox One in stock

Options
hi all,

My boyfriend has been looking to buy the Xbox, but where ever he has been its out of stock.
So now i'm going to order it for him. Can you please let me know where its in stock or some website with quick delivery.
Thanks

Comments

• duggan1
    duggan1 Posts: 505 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ring round your local tescos/argos. They seem to be getting some in stock.
  • codo
    codo Posts: 357 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Keep an eye on the website below. I managed to get my son a PS4 with its help. Argos seem to have stock coming in frequently, go to the bottom of the page on the link and click on the argos click and reserve link and it will show you which stores are coming up with stock, it is a few minutes behind so you need to be quick if you see one local to you.

I was logged onto my argos online account with the PS4 with killzone game in my trolley and when I saw the site below showing stock in stock to shops local to me I kept refreshing the page and got lucky yesterday.

http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-xbox-one
  • ckelly10
    Options
    Thanks for the link above - really hope I can grab myself a PS4 in time for Christmas *fingers crossed*
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You checked hukd as theres some posts on there where its in stock.
  • Hodge4ever
    Options
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    You checked hukd as theres some posts on there where its in stock.
    Another vote for them, managed to get an X1 for a friend from John Lewis from a post on there yesterday, they sold out within 10 minutes so was just lucky I spotted it when I did.
  • the_h3llraiser
    Options
    Cheers for the sites I'm also looking for an Xbox one come pay day. Well the day an invoice clears hehe
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 11 December 2013 at 3:16PM
    Options
    Cheers for the sites I'm also looking for an Xbox one come pay day. Well the day an invoice clears hehe

I have one held in Devon if it's any use. We placed an Argos reservation this morning and they held two (duplicated the reservation) by mistake. The store says the second reservation will time out at the end of tomorrow, so until then it's held if anyone would like the number, please PM. It's bundled with Fifa £449.

screen_shot_2013-12-11_at_14_15_06.jpg
  • Takeaway_Addict
    Options
    I have one held in Devon if it's any use. We placed an Argos reservation this morning and they held two (duplicated the reservation) by mistake. The store says the second reservation will time out at the end of tomorrow, so until then it's held if anyone would like the number, please PM. It's bundled with Fifa £449.

screen_shot_2013-12-11_at_14_15_06.jpg
    How will you transfer the hold?
    Don't trust a forum for advice. Get proper paid advice. Any advice given should always be checked
  • teffers
    teffers Posts: 698 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Give them the number ?
  • Takeaway_Addict
    Options
    teffers wrote: »
    Give them the number ?
    Missed that, I'm guessing its not personal to each customer?
    Don't trust a forum for advice. Get proper paid advice. Any advice given should always be checked
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure